Thursday, July 8, 2010

i made a mistake.

Photobucket
i was fed up with my hair.
so i cut it.
it was a huge mistake.

so i took a pic (which, no! you don't get to see!)
and sent it to my family to get suggestions on how to fix it.
mom called me and told me to put my hair up and wear a hat.
her first response was, *accent inserted here*
"WERE YOU BORED? IF YOU'RE BORED, READ YOUR BIBLE! DON'T CUT YOUR OWN HAIR!"
then she suggested maybe a hannah montana wig.
my older sister told me to push it back.
however, it's too short to push behind my ears. and it keeps boinging back in front of my eyes.
i tried to pin it back.
it looked stupid.
my sisters think it's hilarious.
my husband hasn't seen it yet.
so right now, i look alot like i did when i was little.
bad haircut and all.
Photobucket
minus the overall shorts and fanny pack;).

6 comments:

Luisa said...

Hey Kristine,
you made me laugh with this post. I loved keeping up with your life and the way you treasure the small things When in college Laura (my roomate) would cut her hair when ever she was bored. Your post made me think of my college days.
hugs,
luisa

Kat said...

Ah! I love this, Kristine. This definitely made my day. :) Can't wait to hear what Ryan thinks... ;)
love you!

Anonymous said...

So, do you still wear those super-hot chunky white socks? ;) Since they go 1/2 way up your legs, they might be good for our cold Iowa winters!! LOL
You crack me up, Kristine... and by the way, your hair looks fabulous. You're too beautiful to have a bad hair day!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

don't lie. you still wear the fanny pack! ;) hehehehe. i'm still dying here everytime i think about it. love you, sis. you know that! :)

becca said...

Hmmm...I'm sorry to say that I laughed pretty hard at this...but it doesn't really help your hair situation any.
Maybe if you post a picture we could help you figure out what to do with your hair!

Cole Franke said...

love that if your bored read your bible. lol you have a lovely blog. hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)