Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Snapshots of home.


While in Minneapolis, I broke something in my foot. I think it was my little ring toe (is that what you even call it?), but the pain is kinda all over my foot, so I'm not sure if there's more broken in there than just the toe. 
But for now, I'm just staying off it, elevating it, and icing it, cause from what I heard, there isn't much you can do about a broken toe. (also, I'm scared stiff of going to the doctor so I try to avoid it if i can!:)) while I'm doing that, I've been flipping through the many pictures I took while I was at home.

It was hard to leave. 
Actually, it's always hard to leave.
I hate saying goodbye to my family, my home, and my town.
I bawled like a baby when I said bye to my sweet pup, Peyton, and bawled again at the airport as I held onto my family one last time before the many months of distance separated us once again.
At the same time, I'm thankful for this somewhat spontaneous trip that we took to SC for a week. 
Best week of the year in my book:). 

Anyways, here are some snapshots of home. 
Bear with me; there may be more posts to come with pictures of my time at home. 
I think the next few posts of pictures will give you a tiny idea of what this Carolina girl is missing.

Beaufort, SC.

[i have a thing for bridges, boats, and water.]


[goofy moments with my sisters:)]








[my favorite bridge to drive over. connects the mainland and Lady's Island.]
 [Community Bible Church-my home church.]
 [beach time with the family]

 [snuggling with mom and dad]

[my sweetie pie pup, Peyton Manning E. Gamboa]
[shopping in Savannah]

So, here's one of the many posts of home.
What can I say?
I miss it all. 

Love you, family. 
You're the best encouragement to me.
The best at making me laugh.
My favorite company over meals:).
Wish I were closer to ya'll...

1 comment:

GraceAnna said...

aw, i love the pics you took of beaufort! and it was great seeing you on sunday! glad you got to spend some time with your family!