Sunday, June 19, 2011

My darling daddy.

See that man in the middle of all those lovely sisters?
That's our daddy and today is the day we celebrate that with him - together!!

I haven't been home for Father's day in many years and I'm so happy we get to spend the day with our daddy.

Daddy

thank you for being the man that ilene, ashley, and I look to as an example of what a godly man looks like.Thanks for investing so much time into our family!
You're an amazing husband to mom and the BEST daddy three girls (and Peyton) could ask for.



Daddy, 

I won't forget all the sweet times I spent as a kid following you around wanting to do things "with Daddy." Crabbing, shrimping, yardwork, moving stuff...it was all so much better because I got to do it with just you and me. That was the best part of it of all.


am so so so happy I get to spend Father's day with you this year! 

You are the Best dad in the world.

I love you.

1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw, this was so sweet. made me tear up. glad you were able to spend father's day with all of us, sis!!