Saturday, January 12, 2013

skyping for her 24th

 Happy birthday to our seester, Katie!!!!!!! (Ryan's little sister!)
She turned 24 yesterday and we got to see her on skype and tell her Happy birthday in person!

Here's my favorite awkward family photo...don't we just look like the happiest expecting couple?;)
hahahaha, just kidding. however, I love this pic because it's so happy and we were laughing the whole time we were taking it.
Katie, we love you so much! Ryan and I always look forward to the next time we get to talk and laugh with you. Each time we see you, it makes saying bye to you harder and harder. Whether we're shopping, driving, eating, or playing a game, I cherish those times with you! 
Thanks for making life brighter for both your brother and I!
We can't wait to see what God's got planned for you this year.
We love you and can't wait to see you!!!!!!

Happy 24th birthday, Katie!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

aww. you girls look like you have such a sweet bond. and yes I was really confused by the first picture then I figured it out once I read what was under the picture. Glad that you got to see her and that you were able to spend some time together but that you also got to wish her a Happy Birthday on skype. oh the greatness of modern technology and the ability that it has to connect us to those we love around the world!


Jessica
http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/