Thursday, January 23, 2014

Currently...

It's been a long blah week.
It's no fun when baby is sick and she can't tell anyone how she feels.
So she has to put up with my constant guessing of what she's feeling.
Poor little girl.

I'm sitting on the couch, with a big fluffy blanket, sitting by my husband, and catching up on our current tv shows.
I feel like blogging, but I don't feel like putting any thought in it.
So I'm stealing this from my older sister, Ilene, from Much Love Illy, and filling it in with my own answers.
Should be fun!
[and here's a pic of me and the babe snuggling and watching High School Musical 2 on her sick days]

Making : a list for grocery shopping tomorrow
Cooking : nothing currently, but for dinner I baked tilapia with olive oil, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper and cilantro lime rice, which is the perfect side for any meal
Drinking : water, trying to keep myself hydrated for nursing...and coffee with Salted Caramel Mocha creamer which is my current FAVORITE drink to look forward to every day
Reading: I wish I were reading something, anything, right now.
Wanting: To teach my body to sleep through the night...i've lost that ability 
Looking: forward to heading to Chicago for the Founders week and getting to see two of our three sisters
Playing: all day long with Lux or Alexio...we can actually play together now!!! it's so fun.
Wasting: mmm...time on Facebook when I should be doing laundry or something
Sewing: haha, that's funny. I ask my husband when i need something repaired.
Wishing: that my family was closer so that they could see Lux
Enjoying: that Lux finds more things to laugh about each day
Waiting: til Ryan gets home every night...it's the highlight of everyone's day 
Liking: having friends come over for coffee 
Wondering: if i need my bottom retainer anymore...it's loose and i keep playing with it with my tongue
Loving: that I get to eat lots of calories since i'm nursing 
Hoping:  to get to a burger from Five Guys in the near future...or wings from Buffalo Wild Wings...i'm craving lots right now
Marveling: at God's goodness in blessing us with Lux
Needing:  the weather to warm up so I can start running again
Smelling: my shampoo...I just took a shower and wrapped up in a blanket
Wearing: my Aerie plaid pajama bottoms and a VS PINK vneck shirt
Following: nothing new right now, same old, same old. 
Noticing: that my stomach is growling and I'm hungry for something salty
Thinking: about how good a massage would feel right now
Bookmarking: recipes that I'd like to try one day
Opening: the door and letting the freezing cold air in to the house when I let Alexio out to use the bathroom
Giggling: about the 9 best texting pranks that my sister just sent, me and Ryan to read...my husband was crying from laughing so hard
Feeling: achy and tired from being sick

I haven't filled out a survey like that since high school. That was kinda fun! Feel free to copy and paste and fill this out with your own answers.

1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

Aw, yay! Loved reading yours! Miss you all! XOXO