Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 21st...the most amazing day of my life

This was taken on June 20th, with the assurance there wouldn't be any action anytime soon...

But on June 21, 2013 the most amazing miracle happened.
Life...and my little girl came into the world.

Lux Ann Brandenberger
born at 10:13 pm
6 lbs 10 oz
20 3/4 inches long

a bundle of perfection.
and our baby girl.

I can't wait to share her birth story with ya'll. 
But I'm gonna go snuggle with her instead right now.
 Will definitely update on this later though:)

5 comments:

jk said...

Kristine! Way to go girl! She is so beautiful...like seriously. Gorgeous. Wish I could hear her birth story over a cup of coffee. Enjoy every moment with her. Being a mom is such a life changer and such a joy. Congrats!!!

Jessica said...

she's so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

She is soo adorable!! Can't wait to read the birth story! I'll be 28 weeks this Sunday...were you early??

NShea said...

She is so adorable! Can't wait to read the birth story!! I'll be 38 weeks this Sunday...were you early??

kBr said...

no, she was actually 2 days over due!:)