Saturday, September 22, 2012

week day pains

Ya'll ever have those weeks that you are just plain tired and all the rest you get doesn't seem to suffice? 
It's one of those weeks.
But it hasn't been a bad one at all, just tiring.
I like busy and I like structure.
But once I hit about 9pm, it's like my body shuts down and is screaming for bed.

such as this pic above.
Now, I never just plan to fall asleep on the floor.
But I was baking, and Alexio just happen to be nestled in a little ball right at that very spot between the kitchen and dining room, so I sat beside him and started snuggling.
Sometime in the 30 minutes of the White Kit Kat Blondies baking in the oven, I fell asleep while petting Alexio and he climbed into my lap, snuggling between my legs. 
Ryan snapped a pic and then woke me up when the timer for the baking treats went off.

whew!
Even when I'm exhausted at the end of the day, I feel accomplished climbing into bed and knowing that I did so much in the day.
I like feeling productive and being tired and finally hitting the sheets at the end of the day is such a reward.
so thankful for this week.

No comments: