Thursday, March 1, 2012

29 touchy feelies...

29!!!
That's right, twenty-nine!!!

29 wonderfully weird reasons I/we ADORE you!!!
 1. Your sweet tooth makes serving dessert to you fun...

2. You have many women in your life that love you...your momma, sista, grandmama, myself, your sista's in law, your mother in law...i think we all think you're pretty precious.

3. Activities are always much more fun when you join in...whether it's games, sports, walks, talks, etc...

4. You know how to talk sports...it's crazy what kind of a talent that is...like how you made conversation with our driver...and we left with a new friend.

5. Your snuggliness in the morning when I'm trying to read my Bible and drink my coffee...it's my favorite part of the day. However writing in my journal is practically impossible when you're snuggling and I'm trying to balance my coffee and pen at the same time;)

6. You're really really great at teaching/preaching the Bible....and you get better as time goes on.

7. When you walk out in your KU sweats or shorts, KU shoe slippers, KU hoodie, and start watching a KU game, I can't help but laugh.

8. You're inability to wait til your actual birthday to open birthday cards or gifts from people...glad my gift isn't being released til March 7th!!

9. Your techy-ness is awesome. Means that we're both up to speed on the times and technology.

10. The way that you're starting to live off coffee just like me...love that we're sharing coffee time with each other throughout the day!

11. The way you roughen Lil guy up before bedtime...*sigh* he loves it when you poke, tickle, and chase him to bed.

12. How you get so into basketball games that you insist on sitting in the STUDENT section where I am mistaken as a student, and then start coaching from the back of the bleachers and then the whole student section turns around to see who in their section would do that.

13. The fact that my kids will have an fabulous sweet daddy.

14. Your nerdy love for Anime/ Naruto. 

15. The way you beat everyone and crush them to pieces in Settlers of Catan/Cities and Knights.

16. The way you organize all your stuff...black socks here. white socks there. ties right here. shoes aligned perfectly. 

17. How I can lean on you when I'm grumpy or annoyed with something. 

18. The way you can quote Nacho Libre-word for word.

19. How you take me to see things that only I want to see in theaters, but yet, you still take me...like the HIgh School Musical broadway show and movies like "The Vow."

20. How confident and bold you are about things that I'm unsure about. You're so strong.

21. How much little guy wants to make you happy...and the smile you put on his face when you give him attention.

22. Your counsel, wisdom, and careful words that you give to others...I'm amazed by you.

23. Your sense of humor and the fact that you and my little sister can stay up late into the night watching stupid youtube videos and laughing your heads off.

24. The way you grill a steak...mmmm...

25. How you LOVE to read theology books and expand your knowledge on the Bible.

26. The fact that you are from now til June 10, FIVE years older than me...mmm, i always liked older guys;)

27. The way you can still carry through a sermon well while the lil guy (unknown to myself or others in church) is making weird and funny faces at you the whole time.

28. How you dedicate your time to teach so many younger guys how to be a man of God.

29. How I get to spend my whole life and many many more birthdays celebrations with my best best friend.


Happy 29th birthday, Ryan!!! 
I love you!!!

1 comment:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that last pic is awesome - and you guys are crazy! sweet post - love this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!!!