Wednesday, July 27, 2011

high heels and make up:)

happy birthday, mom!!!!

 Mom, you're the best.
You're the person I want to talk to.
You're the mom i want to be like.
I can't wait to model your skills as a mom.

You're great at loving.
You're great at laughing.
You're great (even now) with snuggling.

Thanks for showing me how to love and nurture others. 
As becoming a mom is quickly approaching for me, I can't WAIT to practice what I've learned through my entire life of observing how you are as a mom and wife.
I'm so excited to implement all those tips and talks that you've given me as I've grown up, of how to love God through loving our family. 

I am the woman I am today because of your influence and love in my life.
Can't wait to see you in August!
Wish I were with you today...cause I know you're doing all the things we, Gamboa girls, love to do! Shopping,
 eating, 
talking, 
and 
laughing...
I know Ilene, Ashley, Dad, and Peyton are treating you like a queen and making the day so special for you.

I love you incredibly super much, mom. 

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, mom.
[btw, thanks for being beautiful inside and out]

1 comment:

Lhen said...

so inspiring :)

happy birthday to your mom, ate Kristine. :)