Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good News Club

Photobucket
(Red Skittle Rush- my team)

Ryan and I have a neat opportunity to serve with Child Evangelism Fellowship. Their Good News Club has permission to be INSIDE the public school immediately after school. Last season, they advertised and got over 100 kids signed up-they even had to turn kids away because they did not have enough room or leaders to handle that many kids. This season, they limited it to only 3rd and 4th grade, and wow, can i say how cool this opportunity is? We have 43 kids signed up, and this is all happening within my work place. I can't even describe how unbelievably neat it is to be allowed to share my faith inside the public school with some of my OWN students. (I received permission to be involved with it, because it is after school hours:))



Ryan, Dave, and his wife are putting together Noah's Ark:
Photobucket

Here are all the students together getting ready for the lesson.
Photobucket

No comments: