1. the Halloween cheese balls are my favorite right now.
32 of these babies is only 130 calories.
2. Good books to read with a cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Matched was recommended by my sister, Ilene, and The Help was given to me by a teacher I work with who said it was a gift for all "the help" I do in her class room.
I'm reading Matched (so good!), but I can't wait to start the Help.
3. Taking my camera outside to take pics and the squirrel looking straight at me and looking annoyed.
4. The trees are getting more bare each day, but it's really really pretty with all the colors everywhere outside.
5. Oh, and Waffle breakfasts. This deserves it's own yummy post!