Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with the family...

The family exchanged gifts the night we arrived in South Carolina. 
It's fun, because it was like an extension of Christmas when we got here.
It's so fun being back home in SC.
Just Dance 3.
Long family dinners with mom's fabulous cooking each night.
Sister time.
The Lil guy and Peyton chasing each other around and loving on each other.
Snuggling with my baby boy, Peyton.
Shopping with my mom.
Biking with the family.
Coffee in the morning and after dinner. 
Late, Late, LATE night talks with lil sister.
Shopping and styling advice from big sister.
So many parts of this visit that is so precious.
Can I say what a blessing my parents are to me and my husband?
We got some much needed encouragement and advice about parenting.
They are full of wisdom...a life time of wisdom and experience.
Their loving talk brought both Ryan and I to tears.
They said just the thing we needed to hear.

I am so glad to be home.

1 comment:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm dropping by from Ilene's blog =-) Looks like an amazing, fun Christmas! Happy 2012!