this man is so dreamy...
and it's his birthday.
So if you see him 'round the town,
make sure you give him a shout out;)
He doesn't like his birthday to be made a big deal.
But of course, I can't help but make it a huge deal.
So make sure you give him a great big shout out,
as he celebrates another great year!
I love this man. If I haven't introduced you to him yet, let me tell you a little bit about him.
- gives the best hugs and kisses
- likes games
- loves sweets, especially chocolates and cakes and candies...guess that sums it all up?;)
- is so playful-we can have so much fun just playing together!
- very very very competitive
- has lots of KU (Kansas University) pride
- wears flannel plaid pajamas sometimes
- hates vegetables
- is snuggly when he's sleeping
- is so fun to shop with-one of the best people that i can go with
- my best friend
- so stinkin smart, it's kinda disturbing.
- has two masters degrees in very difficult degrees...(he's just so so so brilliant).
- So goodlooking.
- Has the best scruffy boy look.
- understanding and patient (dude, he's married to me! he has to be;))
- is such a servant. I could go on and on with examples of how incredible he is at serving others.
- will bend over backwards for someone, especially when it is someone that he loves and cares for
- is a great son to his mom and is a fabulous brother to his sister-hope my sons in the future will be just like him.
- very attractive-i still have a HUGE crush on him!!
- godly man-i respect and admire him so much for the way he preaches and teaches God's word and lives it out.
- so loving to others even outside his family-he really shows he cares
- is funny when he gets hyper and crazy
- really great at staying awake to drive on long long long car rides-while i sleep soundly in the seat next to him.
- so trustworthy
- a growing pastor-so proud of him
- considerate in many ways
- he's the guy that i'm so in love with!
Met this man 6 years ago! It's so special thinking back to our early days of dating those years and now being together. I am so blessed to see my husband and be able to dream of the life we are living and will be living together for the rest of our lives:).
[happy birthday, my man!]